Please complete the details requested below
**PLEASE NOTE THAT BOOKINGS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL THIS BOOKING FORM IS COMPLETED AND ACKNOWLEDGED**
Any problems please contact:
Jayne@jaynedarling.co.uk Tel: 07795 342639
- The hirer is to provide a suitable performing area including a minimum space of 5ft x 5ft plus a small TABLE. The hirer must provide an electrical supply meeting or exceeding British Standards. Please ensure that the entertainment area is clear. For any outdoor events suitable dry cover must be provided in addition to a suitable power supply. In the event that the staging is waterlogged and unsafe to perform, or inadequate dry cover is provided the Act will not be held accountable and will not perform. The full fee will still be due.
- The Act will provide their own PA unless otherwise stated along with stage lighting if required. Please note that the lighting is for the performance space only and not for the full venue or dance floor. The Act’s equipment is not for use by any guests unless previously agreed and this is only at the Act’s discretion.
- Any amendments to this booking must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the performance date. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the event runs as planned and on time. Under no circumstances will the Act play beyond the agreed time. A late start does not constitute grounds for a late finish or cancellation.
- Unless stated our payment terms are strictly cash on the day or via bank transfer within 30 days of the date of the performance. An invoice will be raised on receipt of this booking form. On the occasion that payment is not made within the agreed time the invoice total will be subject to Statutory Interest Rates and legal action may be taken to recover the fee through the Actors’ Union Equity it will also jeopardise any future bookings with us.
76 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7EJ
If you are unable to make a bank transfer a cheque made payable to J Parry can be sent to Jayne Parry, 139 Ramsey Drive, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 6SB
In the unlikely event there is an error in the booking process or the booking is cancelled due to Force Majeure any payments will be refunded.
- Cancellation may only take place by mutual consent and any such cancellation must be confirmed in writing and acknowledged
- Cancellation of this contract shall be as follows (minus any deposit or booking fee that may have been paid if applicable):
- More than 90 days from the performance date; no fee payable
- 60 – 90 days before the performance date 50% of the remaining fee
- 30 – 60 days before the performance date; 75% of the remaining fee.
- Within 30 days of the performance date; the full remaining fee payable.
- If the Act is unable to perform due to any reason we will try and find a satisfactory solution either with another entertainer or rescheduling. We will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible.
- In the unlikely event the Act has to cancel, for example due to a car breakdown or illness then the client will be issued with a full refund of any fees paid.
- Bookings are not processed and confirmed until the form has been received and has been acknowledged. Your booking will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive acknowledgement of the booking, please contact us
- The Act MUST have a reserved parking space at the venue as close to the performance area as possible.
- COVID – In the event of a National Lockdown or restrictions meaning entertainment cannot go ahead (this must be in line with Government Guidelines not at the organisers discretion) no fees will be payable as this is deemed beyond the parties reasonable control and therefore will fall under Force Majeure.
Vetting and Barring (DBS formerly CRB)
This is not legally required as we are not to be left alone with and not legally covered for supervision of children or vulnerable adults. Entertainers are not on the list of regulated activities and therefore requesting a DBS is deemed unlawful.